Your privacy is important to us.
Data will be:
- Processed lawfully, fairly and in a transparent manner in relation to individuals;
- Collected for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes and not further processed in a manner that is incompatible with those purposes; further processing for archiving purposes in the public interest, scientific or historical research purposes or statistical purposes shall not be considered to be incompatible with the initial purposes;
- Adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed;
- Accurate and, where necessary, kept up to date; every reasonable step will be taken to ensure that personal data that are inaccurate, having regard to the purposes for which they are processed, are erased or rectified without delay;
- Kept in a form which permits identification of data subjects for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the personal data are processed; personal data may be stored for longer periods insofar as the personal data will be processed solely for archiving purposes in the public interest, scientific or historical research purposes or statistical purposes subject to implementation of the appropriate technical and organizational measures required by the GDPR in order to safeguard the rights and freedoms of individuals;
- Processed in a manner that ensures appropriate security of the personal data, including protection against unauthorized or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction or damage, using appropriate technical or organizational measures.
- You can update your personal information and communications preferences, or unsubscribe, at any time by emailing at email@example.com.
You have the right to ask for a free copy of the personal information that we hold about you (to be supplied within one month of receiving the request) to correct any inaccuracies in that information or to ask us to delete such records when there is no compelling reason for its continued retention.
Please direct all requests to:
845 N Larch Ave, Suite 2
Elmhurst, IL 60126 USA
Cookies are small amounts of data that are stored on your browser, device, or the page you are viewing. Some cookies are deleted once you close your browser, while other cookies are retained even after you close your browser so that you can be recognized when you return to a website. More information about cookies and how they work is available at www.allaboutcookies.org.
What are your options if you do not want cookies on your device?
You can review your Internet browser settings, typically under the sections “Help” or “Internet Options,” to exercise choices you have for certain non-essential cookies. If you disable or delete certain non-essential cookies in your Internet browser settings, you might not be able to access or use important functions or features of this site.