LED Lighting Financial Incentives
Some of the largest U.S. utilities offer cash rebates when you switch to energy efficient lighting. High-quality Tri Lite LED Loading Dock Lights qualify for many these incentive programs.*
We're proud that our LED products can earn rebates from these large U.S. utilities.
- Florida Power & Light
- Florida Power & Light serves nearly 4.6 million customers throughout Florida
- Consolidated Edison
- Consolidated Edison serves over 2.5 million customers in the New York City, New York area.
- Georgia Power
- Georgia Power serves just over 2 million customers in all but four of Georgia's 159 counties.
- Detroit Edison
- Detroit Edison transmits and distributes electricity to 2.1 million customers in southeastern Michigan.
- TXU Energy
- TXU Energy serves nearly 2 million customers throughout Texas.
This list is just a sample of programs where our LED Loading Dock Lights qualify; there are literally hundreds of incentives at utilities nationwide. Contact a Tri Lite, Inc. distributor in your area or download a copy of our Utility Incentive Guide to learn more.
Want to know how much money can be saved by switching to Tri Lite's energy-efficient LED Loading Dock Lights? Use the LED Lighting Solutions Calculator to see just how quickly these lights pay for themselves!
Utility Incentive Guide
Want to learn more about utility incentive programs in your area? Download a complimentary copy of the Utility Incentive Guide.Download Now